Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Taking inspiration from the moon’s magnificence this card is so on trend.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Luna
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Spray mount, Gems, Stamps and ink – optional, Calligraphy set - optional
- Fold blue cardstock in half.
- For optional extra – stamp on blue card before placing die design on top.
- Die-cut both elements from Luna die in white card, spray the back and glue to front of blue card, slightly off the edge, and then trim.
- Place gems randomly on the card, giving a star effect.
- For optional extras – write a short message on the front of the card, using a square of card. Spray mount back and glue to front.