Bow Tote Bag
#Bow Tote Bag
Make the most simplest changes to your bag and it can be so beautiful and different to those in store. Who doesn't love a recycling task?
Theme: People & Clothing
Other Supplies: Cream Tote Bag, Sewing Machine, Hand sewing needles, Thread, Pins
- Make the pocket by cutting a rectangle measuring 5.5” x 7”.
- Hem the top of the pocket.
- Iron under the other three sides of the pocket by a quarter of an inch.
- Pin and sew the pocket on.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a square of the complementary fabric. Make sure you have a square big enough for the size of the bow.
- Iron on adhesive on a small strip of cream fabric.
- Die cut the bow and peel off the backing of the adhesive. Use the cream piece for the centre of bow.
- Hand stitch the bow together and sew to the pocket.