Bow Tote Bag
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the most simplest changes to your bag and it can be so beautiful and different to those in store. Who doesn't love a recycling task?
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cream Tote Bag, Sewing Machine, Hand sewing needles, Thread, Pins
- Make the pocket by cutting a rectangle measuring 5.5” x 7”.
- Hem the top of the pocket.
- Iron under the other three sides of the pocket by a quarter of an inch.
- Pin and sew the pocket on.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a square of the complementary fabric. Make sure you have a square big enough for the size of the bow.
- Iron on adhesive on a small strip of cream fabric.
- Die cut the bow and peel off the backing of the adhesive. Use the cream piece for the centre of bow.
- Hand stitch the bow together and sew to the pocket.