Giraffe Napkin Ring
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this Giraffe Napkin ring with simply using our cardstock, simple and perfect to complete your little ones birthday party.
Other Supplies:Textured mint cardstock or embossing folder of choice, Glue, Foam squares, Double-sided tape, Napkin
- Using scissors, cut a rectangle out of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with slight overlap. Using double-sided tape on the overlap, stick the ends together to form a loop.
- Cut out a small scalloped circle Framelit in dark pink.
- Cut out a slightly smaller circle Framelit in the textured mint cardstock.
- Place the two giraffe dies together, the smaller inside the larger.
- Pass both through the machine together with yellow cardstock.
- Cut out the Framelit (larger giraffe die) alone in orange.
- Cut out the giraffe features in brown.
- Glue the yellow giraffe on top of the orange so the colour shows through the holes.
- Glue the features in place.
- Glue the whole giraffe onto the textured mint circle.
- Glue the circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Fix the whole shape onto the light pink loop with foam squares.