Giraffe Napkin Ring
Create this Giraffe Napkin ring with simply using our cardstock, simple and perfect to complete your little ones birthday party.
Other Supplies:Textured mint cardstock or embossing folder of choice, Glue, Foam squares, Double-sided tape, Napkin
- Using scissors, cut a rectangle out of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with slight overlap. Using double-sided tape on the overlap, stick the ends together to form a loop.
- Cut out a small scalloped circle Framelit in dark pink.
- Cut out a slightly smaller circle Framelit in the textured mint cardstock.
- Place the two giraffe dies together, the smaller inside the larger.
- Pass both through the machine together with yellow cardstock.
- Cut out the Framelit (larger giraffe die) alone in orange.
- Cut out the giraffe features in brown.
- Glue the yellow giraffe on top of the orange so the colour shows through the holes.
- Glue the features in place.
- Glue the whole giraffe onto the textured mint circle.
- Glue the circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Fix the whole shape onto the light pink loop with foam squares.