How to make a Mini Love Birds Card
Here the love birds sing with this Mini Love Birds Make! This idea is perfect for you Valentines creations!
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer and Self Adhesive Gems.
- Cut a 5 ½" x 11" panel of white cardstock. Fold in half to create a card base. Cut a 5 1/2" panel of Holly Berry cardstock and adhere it to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 4 3/4"x 5 1/8" panel of white cardstock. Center the edge of the white panel along the right edge of the card front and adhere the panel in to place with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of adhesive-backed Green Tea cardstock one heart shape from the Mini Love Birds die set. From the same die set, die-cut out of adhesive-backed Ballet Slipper, Primrose and Pink Fizz cardstock a variety of floral elements that layer on top of the die cut heart. Additionally, out of adhesive-backed gold Opulent cardstock of choice, die-cut one “Love” sentiment.
- Layer and assemble the die-cut pieces together and adhere the heart element to the center of the card front. Embellish the flower centers on the heart as desired with self-adhesive gems.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"strip of pink patterned paper and cut one end at a diagonal edge. Adhere it to the bottom left-hand side of the card front with liquid adhesive. Cut a 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" strip of Pink Fizz cardstock and snip one end into a point. Adhere this to the top of the patterned paper with liquid adhesive. Adhere the Love sentiment on top of the Pink Fizz strip.