How to make a Festive Wreath
Create beautiful makes using this Festive Wreath idea!
- Die-cut out of white mat board a circle from the Box, Ornament die.
- Die-cut out of two different shades of green cardstock the wreath element from the Wreath and Snowflake die set.
- Adhere the two wreaths to the mat board circle with liquid adhesive, making sure to offset the wreaths slightly so that you can see both colors when they are layered on top of one another.
- Die-cut out of dark green and red cardstock three berry branches from the Wreath & Snowflake die set. Trim the berries from the red berry branches and adhere them to the dark green berry branches with liquid adhesive.
- Arrange and adhere the berry branch elements to the wreath on the mat board with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut a bird and solid bow from red cardstock and a detailed bow from brown cardstock from the Snowflake & Wreath die set.
- Layer and adhere the detailed bow on top of the red bow with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out the hook element out of Silver Texture Roll from the Box, Ornament die. Adhere the hook to the top, center of the wreath, the bird towards the bottom of the wreath and the bow on top of the base of the hook element with liquid adhesive.