How to make Birdhouses
Make your home bright and beautiful this spring! These birdhouses are perfect to brighten up your home!
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Ribbon
- Die-cut out of Banana Blast cardstock two birdhouse elements and two small squares from the Birdhouse Bigz die. Die-cut out of Arctic Sky striped patterned paper two of the large squares with a slit from the same die.
- Fold along all score lines on the two Banana Blast birdhouses. Score along the embossed tab line of the two small die cut squares. On one of the birdhouse die cuts, align the tab line of each small square to either side of the square portion of the birdhouse base. The small square will form the side of the birdhouse. Adhere the tab lines to the square base edge with liquid adhesive. Adhere the other birdhouse square base to the square of the birdhouse element, covering the tabs just adhered into place.
- Fold the two sides of the birdhouse upwards and adhere the tabs of the birdhouse to the sides by gluing the tabs to the backside of the side panels on all four corners.
- Fold the two crease lines on the two square die cuts with slits. Layer the two tabs on top of each other and adhere them together with liquid adhesive to form an A-frame style roof.
- Place the roof on top of the birdhouse. Run a ribbon of choice along the bottom of the birdhouse, looping the ends of either side of the ribbon through the slits on the roof. Tie the ribbon into a bow at the top of the roof and trim off the excess ends of the ribbon with scissors.