Love & Thanks Card
Create a beautiful card giving love and thanks! The florals are so delicate and wonderful, brighten up your spring makes and get inspired with this love and thanks card!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Fold a piece of A4 cream colored cardstock in half and trim down to 4'' x 5.9'' (15cm x 10cm).
- Trim a piece of pearl gold cardstock to and adhere it to the front of the white card using the adhesive roller.
- Adhere a piece adhesive sheet to the back of a piece of gold brushed metal cardstock and die-cut the jar element from this cardstock.
- Peel the layer of adhesive sheet from the back of the gold jar die-cut, adhere it to a piece of stencil film and trim the excess.
- Rip a piece of arctic sky cardstock to create a wavy edge and adhere that to the back of the jar, only applying glue onto to the edge of the jar to avoid being able to see any glue on the stencil film, trim any excess.
- Die-cut several of the foliage elements from the jar with flowers die set from agave and green tea cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back as well as multiple flower centre elements from gold cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back also.
- Die-cut multiple floral elements from cream and yellow sculpting foam using the jar with flowers die.
- Sculpt the flowers slightly using the sculpting paper kit.
- Arrange and adhere the foliage and flower elements in and around the jar using the adhesive sheet on the die-cut foliage and centre elements and express glue for the foam flowers.
- Hand cut a banner from agave colored cardstock.
- Die-cut the sentiment from the jar with flowers die set using the ivory cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back.
- Adhere the banner to the front of the card using the adhesive roller and adhere the sentiment onto the banner using the adhesive sheet backing to secure it in place.