How to make Floral Layers Home Décor
Get the florals out and create a wall hanging plaque with some of our latest florals. Perfect for new home gift.
Theme: House & Home
Other Supplies: Dye Ink Pads (Light Blue, Light Green, Pink, Purple), Ribbon (White), Small Wooden Hoop, Scissors
- Adhere a piece of Arctic Sky cardstock to the front of a wood hoop with hot glue. Place the cardstock face down; using the Craft Knife attachment on the Multi-Tool, cut away the excess cardstock from the hoop by cutting along the edge of the wood hoop. With the Blending Tool Head, blend a light blue ink along the edges of the Arctic Sky cardstock.
- Apply and adhesive sheet to the back of a panel of Ballet Slipper, Cherry Blossom, Green Tea, Lavender Dust, Mint Julep, Sorbet and White cardstock. Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed cardstock various flowers, flower buds leaves and all layering elements for the flowers in a desired quantity and color palette from the Floral Layers #2 die set. Die-cut out of gold shimmer cardstock various flower bud branches in a desired quantity to match the flower buds die-cut.
- With the Blending Tool, ink the edges of the various die-cut flowers, flower buds, leaves and layering elements with desired ink colors to create variations of depth.
- Assemble the flowers, flower buds and leaves by removing the adhesive release sheets on each element and adhering the layered elements to their bases following the embossed guidelines on each layer. For ease of assembly, consider using a pair of tweezers to layer the various elements together.
- Arrange all the die-cut elements in a desired grouping in the center of the Arctic Sky circle on the hoop. To create additional dimension, considering adhering the largest flowers with foam tape.
- Cut a small piece of white ribbon and tie it into a bow. Adhere it to the top, center portion of the hoop with hot glue.