3-D Teacup & Spoon
Who doesn't love a cup of tea? Add to your home and make a 3-D Teacup and Spoon.
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Scissors
- On a piece of mat board or mixed media board, adhere adhesive sheets down the entire length of the board on both sides of the board. Cut a piece of Cherry Blossom cardstock down sized to fit either side of the board. Remove the release sheets from one side and adhere the cardstock to the board. Repeat the same process on the other side of the board.
- Cut two pieces of board sized to cover the spoon and tea bag on the die. Repeat the same process as step 1, adhering a gold Opulent cardstock of choice to both sides of the board sized for the spoon and adhering a chosen patterned paper to both sides of the board sized for the tea bag.
- Cut a piece of board sized to fit the inner connector piece on the die. Repeat the same process as step 1, adhering white cardstock to both sides of the board.
- Die-cut from the Cherry Blossom board two teacups, from the gold Opulent board a spoon and from the patterned paper board a tea bag. Additionally, die-cut the inner connector piece from white board.
- Fold along the crease lines of the inner connector pieces, folding the tabs inward. Align tabs on the inner connector piece to the back of one of the teacups and adhere it the tabs to the teacup with hot glue. Repeat the same process on the other side
- Fold the tea bag along the crease lines, place a ribbon along the inside of the folded edge and then adhere the bottom of each side together with hot glue. Tie the ends of the ribbon into a bow and hand it off of the teacup. Adhere the spoon to the teacup as desired with hot glue.