Home Sweet Home Wall Décor
Create your very own home décor frame for yourself or perfect for a gift, using our latest chapter release.
Theme: House & Home
Other Supplies: Frame (size of choice), Paper Trimmer, Scissors
- Cut the following cardstock colors to a desired size and place an adhesive sheet on one side of the cardstock: Agave, Ballet Slipper, Banana Blast, Cobblestone, Mint Julep and White.
- Die-cut out of Cobblestone cardstock the word “HOME” two times and out of Ballet Slipper cardstock the word “SWEET” from the Bold Brush Alphabet die set. Die-cut out of the other adhesive-backed cardstock colors the elements for two houses (one will be used to create a roof), one front door, decorative front door elements, window pieces, window frames, a banner in multiple colors, one heart, one picket fence, and two plants and plant pots from the No Place Like Home die set.
- Remove the release sheet from the back of the die cut elements you will need to create the house. To create the roof on the house, cut away the top triangle portion of one of the die cut homes and adhere it to the same spot on the other die cut home. Arrange and adhere the various windows, window frames, plants, heart and picket fence as desired on the front of the house frame.
- Cut a panel of Arctic Sky cardstock sized to fit into the background of a chosen frame size.
- Adhere the assembled home to the bottom, left-hand corner of the background panel. To the upper right of the house arrange the phrase “HOME SWEET HOME” in a desired layout and adhere the letters into place.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the panel, adhere the die cut banner. To create a colorful display consider cutting the banner in multiple colors, cutting the banners apart and then adhering multiple colors to one banner to have a multi-colored element.
- Place the decorated panel into the frame for display.