Looking for ideas for Christmas cards? Why not create this Holly Card using our Chapter 3 die collection!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White card, White paint, PVA glue, Stamp and ink
- Layer a piece of dark grey card onto a folded piece of lighter grey card.
- Die-cut 6 holly leaves and 16 berries out of red card from the Winter Leaves Die set.
- PVA the holly onto a strip of white card.
- Stamp the darker grey piece of card with some Christmas stamps using the clear embossing ink, cover with the clear embossing powder, remove excess and then use the heat tool to emboss the powder.
- Splatter some white paint over the top of the dark grey card.
- Next stick the white card on with the holly on.
- Finally stamp a Christmas sentiment onto a piece of light grey card, trim down and layer onto the finished card.