Folk Bird Christmas Ornament
Complete your Christmas decorations with this easy to make Folk Bird Christmas Ornament.
Other Supplies: Felt, Sequins and beads, Metallic thread, Needle, Wadding
- Die-cut the Folk Bird die from felt, cutting two bodies.
- Take the wing, thread the needle and using back stitch, stitch tear drops shapes of varying sizes.
- Sew the sequins and beads at the widest part of the tear drop, sewing through to one of the body shapes to secure.
- Sew a sequin and bead for the eye.
- Using blanket stitch sew around the outside of the bird. Leave a 4cm gap and stuff with wadding. Finish off the rest of the bird with the blanket stitch.