Folk Bird Christmas Ornament #3
Add this Folk Bird Christmas Ornament to your home this Christmas using our Chapter 3 dies
Other Supplies: Felt, Sequins and Beads, Metallic thread, Needle, Wadding
- Die-cut the Folk Bird Die out of the felt, cutting 2 bodies.
- Take the wing, thread the needle and using back stitch, stitch a pattern as shown, sewing through to the body to secure.
- Sew sequins and beads as shown.
- Sew a sequin and bead for the eye.
- Using blanket stitch sew around the outside of the bird. Leave a 4cm gap and stuff with wadding. Finish off the rest of the bird with the blanket stitch.