Folk Bird Christmas Ornament #2
Add a unique Christmas ornament to your home with our step-by-step guide.
Other Supplies: Felt, Beads, Metallic thread, Needle, Wadding
- Die-cut 2 Folk Bird Dies from felt, cutting 2 bodies.
- Take the wing and thread the needle and using back stitch, stitch tear drops and swirls, sewing through to the body.
- Sew seven beads along the edge of the wing.
- Sew a sequin and bead for the eye.
- Using blanket stitch sew around the outside of the bird. Leave a 4cm gap and stuff with wadding. Finish off the rest of the bird with the blanket stitch.