Make your own DIY wedding with your own wedding menus.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Fine glue, Spray adhesive, Scissors, Gems, Printer
- First, Measure out a piece of white or cream card at 21cm x 40cm.
- Then, die cut the top edge of the card using the 660200 Sizzix Big Shot Machine and the 663373 Sizzix Thinlits Die – Floral Edges.
- Next print off your menu text onto tracing paper and very lightly spray glue adhesive to it and stick onto the white card.
- Then, die cut the top edge of the card using the 660200 Sizzix Big Shot Machine and the 663366 Sizzix Thinlits Die –Succulent Wreath.
- Using dark green card cut out x2 leaves & then do the same using a light green card.
- Then, for the flowers, die cut the succulent floral shape out of coral card x2 times. And the smallest flower shapes out of light pink. You can build these flowers up as much or a little as you wish.
- Now build the succulent flowers. Start by gluing the coral petals offset on top of one another. Then do the same for the light pink working your way to the smallest piece. Then add a gem in the centre. Repeat this step for all of the flowers.
- Next, stick the leaves in the centre at the top and then stick the flowers over the top.