Tropical Leaves Geometric Cushion
Bring the tropical theme into your home with this home sewn geometric cushion.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Turquoise felt, Mint Felt, Turquoise thread, White thread, White fabric, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needles, Cushion inner
- Using the white fabric cut a front and back panel to make the cushion cover, ensuring it it the same size as the cushion inner.
- Die-cut five Tropical Leaves in turquoise felt and 6 leaves in mint felt.
- Pin the leaves in place on one of the cushion cover panels.
- Stitch around the leaves in turquoise thread.
- Now pin both of the cushion cover panels together, along three sides ensuring the patterned side of the cushion cover faces inwards.
- Use a machine to stitch the cushion cover together on the three pinned sides, remembering to leave a gap around the edges.
- Turn the cushion cover inside out.
- Stuff the cushion cover with the cushion inner.
- Slip stitch the remaining gap closed.