This die is so adaptable it can be used in all different types of making styles, here we have upcycled and created our own home décor.
Other Supplies: Mint Fabric, Cream Fabric, Cream Thread, Mint Thread, Iron on Adhesive, Sewing Needle, Scissors, Cushion Inner
- Iron the iron on adhesive to the back of the cream fabric.
- Die-cut 20 butterflies.
- Cut two 16 1/2" squares out of the mint fabric.
- Arrange the cream butterflies on one of the mint squares, and iron into place.
- Sew round all of the butterflies with cream thread.
- Put the two mint squares right sides together, and pin in place.
- Sew round three of the edges with a quarter inch seam.
- Cut the corners, making sure you don’t snip through the threads you’ve just sewn.
- Turn the right way around.
- Iron the open edge inwards 1/4".
- Put the inner cushion into the cushion cover.
- Sew the open edge closed with the mint thread.