Merry Triangle Card
Merry Christmas card inspiration.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft Stock (8" x 8", Classic)
- Die-cut out of chosen cardstock colors five sizes of triangles from the Stacked Tiles, Triangles die set.
- Lightly draw a pencil line across a piece of ivory cardstock, using a ruler for a straight edge. Using the drawn line as a guide, adhere the largest triangles in a row in a desired pattern with liquid adhesive. Mount and adhere the other triangle sizes on top of the base triangle until you have five layers in each stack.
- Trim the ivory cardstock top and bottom leaving a small border above and below the triangle tops and bottoms. Trim the down the middle of the two triangles to the far right and far left of the row. Adhere the ivory cardstock to a piece of green cardstock and then trim the green cardstock to a mat for the card front.
- Cut a card base panel from ivory cardstock to a desired size, and then fold the panel in half to create the card base.
- Die-cut out of a silver Opulent cardstock the phrase ‘Merry’, a leaf, a star burst and a foliage element from the Merry & Bright die set. Adhere the sentiment and other die cut elements in a grouping on the card front as desired with liquid adhesive.