Retro Tree Gift Tag
Create your very own 3-D Christmas gift tag.
Other Supplies: Gel Pen (White), Ribbon, Scissors
- Die-cut out of Hibiscus cardstock the largest tag from the Tag Collection die set. Die-cut out of Agave cardstock the tree and tree frame, out of Cobblestone cardstock three ornaments, out of Arctic Sky one large and one small gift, three small stars and one gift ribbon from the Retro Tree die set. Additionally, from the same die set, die-cut out of white cardstock three ornament hooks, out of Caramel Toffee cardstock one large square and out of gold glitter Opulent cardstock one small gift, one large gift ribbon, one small gift ribbon, one large star.
- Center and adhere the tree to the tag with liquid adhesive. Adhere the ornaments to the tree as desired. Adhere a star and an ornament hook to each ornament.
- In the center of the tree, place a variety of silver sequins and beds. Remove the protective backing from the tree shaker dome and place it around the tree. Secure the dome in place by running a finger or stylus tool over the adhesive tape on the dome. Adhere the tree frame around the tree dome with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the large gold glitter star to the top of the tree and the Caramel Toffee square to the bottom of the tree to act as the tree trunk. with liquid adhesive.
- Assemble three gifts from the remaining die cut elements and adhere them below the tree with liquid adhesive.
- Outline the tag shape with a white gel pen.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it to the top of the tag to attach to a gift.