Joyful Holiday Card
Create a perfect set of cards for the festive season.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Patterned Papers
- Cut an A6 card base from cardstock. Cut a layering panel sized to fit the front of the card base from Mermaid Kiss cardstock, leaving enough room for a small trim of the card base to show. Center and adhere the cut panel to card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a desired strip of patterned paper to fit across the width of the card front. Adhere the patterned strip to the bottom half of the card base with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of a patterned paper of choice one large oval and from white cardstock the next smallest oval from the Ovals die set. Center and adhere the small oval to the large oval with foam tape. Center and adhere the stacked ovals vertically to the front of the card base with foam tape.
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors an icon and the matching layering elements of choice from the Seasonal Elements Bigz die. Assemble the elements together with liquid adhesive. Center and adhere the icon to the white oval with liquid adhesive. Die-cut out of Mango Tango cardstock a star from the same die set. Adhere the star to the card front where desired with foam tape.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the phrase ‘joy’ from the Winter Phrases die set. Adhere the phrase to the icon as desired with liquid adhesive.