Jeweled Snowflakes Card
Cardmaking inspiration for Christmas time.
Other Supplies: Dye Ink (Blue), Gilding Wax (Silver), Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Twine, Water Spritzer
- Cut an A6 panel of white cardstock and fold in half to create card base. Cut a panel of Arctic Sky cardstock to act as a mat on the card front.
- To create a deep emboss, spray the Arctic Sky panel lightly with water and then emboss the panel with the Jeweled Snowflake embossing folder. We recommend running the panel through the machine three times for the best embossed result.
- Tear the bottom one-third of the embossed panel across the entire length horizontally. With a fingertip, lightly apply a thin layer of silver gilding wax across the raised portions of the embossed effect. Cut a piece of twine, wrap it around the bottom portion of the panel twice and tie into place on the front.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the top portion of the card front foam tape.
- Die-cut out of silver glitter Opulent Cardstock a large star and a spiky star from the Make a Wish die set. Additionally, die-cut out of silver pearl Opulent Cardstock the sentiments 'shine' and ';bright' from the same die set.
- Layer the spiky star to the center of the large star with liquid adhesive and adhere the stacked stars to the right-side of the twine with foam tape. Center and adhere the sentiment 'shine bright' to bottom of the card base with liquid adhesive.