Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Frame, Paper Trimmer, Ruler, Soluble Dye Ink (Green)
- Die-cut out of chosen cardstock colors all of the elements on the Scandi Bear Bigz.
- With Express glue, arrange and adhere the bear elements on the main bear body.
- Measure the inside of a chosen frame and cut a piece of white cardstock to fit inside the aperture of the frame.
- Place the Scandi Bear on the white cardstock to measure where a floor effect should begin. In this area, use the Blending Tool to lightly shade an area of green ink to give the subtle effect of grass.
- With foam tape, adhere the bear to the white cardstock so that the bear’s feet are in the center of the green blended grass area.
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors some of the plant and flower elements from the Folk Mask die. Adhere the small flower elements to the stem and leaf elements to make flowers. Adhere these elements to either side of the bear’s feet with liquid adhesive.
- Place the die-cut scene in the frame.