Dimensional Bats Chalkboard Game
Create these three-dimensional bats in time for Halloween this year with our latest Chapter release.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Acrylic Pen (White), Adhesive Putty (Reusable), Chalkboard (or large sheet of black MDF board painted with chalkboard paint), Paper Trimmer Ruler (Meter), Soluble Dye Ink (Orange)
- If a chalk board is not available, cut a sheet of MDF board to a desired size and paint the wood with black chalkboard paint.
- With a thick, white acrylic pen, make a mark in the middle of your board. From this point draw straight lines to each corner and the edges of the board. Join the lines with some arching lines to create the appearance of a spider’s web.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock a variety of bats from the Dimensional Bats Bigz die. Fold along the crease lines on the bat wings to create a dimensional effect.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the pumpkin element from the Spooky Silhouette Thinlits die set.
- With the Blending Tool, ink the die cut pumpkins with orange ink. (Note: If no ink is available, die-cut the pumpkins out of orange cardstock.)
- Apply a small amount of reusable adhesive putty to the underside of your bat and pumpkin elements. This will enable players to attach, remove and reattach the game piece elements when playing the game.