Winter Wishes Cut-Out Wreath Card
Create this beautiful winter wishes card this year, with our latest Chapter release.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 10.5cm x 10.5cm panel of light gray cardstock.
- Stamp the phrase “Winter Wishes” into the center of the panel.
- Center the Cut-Out Wreath die around the stamped phrase and die-cut the shape into the cardstock panel. Cut a 10.5cm x 10.5cm panel of Lush Leaves cardstock. Adhere the Lush Leaves cardstock to the back of the die-cut panel with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut the wreath out of Hibiscus cardstock. Remove chosen flower petals and adhere them to the top of the die-cut gray panel as desired with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a panel of Hibiscus cardstock as a mat below the die-cut wreath panel and adhere the two pieces together with double-sided adhesive. Cut a card base out of white cardstock to fit the layered panels as desired. Center and adhere the panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.
- Embellish the die-cut wreath with gems as desired.