Other Supplies: Hole Punch, Marker (Black), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scissors, Stamp Sentiment
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 6" x 11 5/8". Apply two adhesive sheets to one side of a piece of mat board. Remove the protective backings and adhere the pink cardstock to the adhesive.
- Die-cut the Tiny Book Case out of the mat board.
- Fold along the score lines in the die-cut case. Adhere the side case panels together with liquid adhesive.
- With a black marker, add spots of black all over the outside of the case.
- Cut a small rectangle from white cardstock. Stamp a sentiment of choice to the rectangle and place a hold punch on the far, left-hand side of the rectangle.
- Wrap a ribbon around the outside of the box. Thread the ribbon through the hole punch on the sentiment and tie the ribbon into a bow. Trim off any excess ribbon.
- Add a few rhinestones to the outside of the box as desired with liquid adhesive.