Tiny Book case
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
A tiny make bursting with creativity! Using ScoreBoard technology, you can effortlessly cut and score your own Tiny Book Case.
Themes: Vacation & Travel
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die – Tiny Book Case
- Sizzix Surfacez - Mat Board, 6" x 13", White, 6 Sheets
- Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
Other Supplies: Hole Punch, Marker (Black), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scissors, Stamp Sentiment
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 6" x 11 5/8". Apply two adhesive sheets to one side of a piece of mat board. Remove the protective backings and adhere the pink cardstock to the adhesive.
- Die-cut out of the mat board book case from the Tiny Book Case die.
- Fold along the score lines in the die cut case. Adhere the side case panels together with liquid adhesive.
- With a black marker, add spots of black all over the outside of the case.
- Cut a small rectangle from white cardstock. Stamp a sentiment of choice to the rectangle and place a hold punch on the far, left-hand side of the rectangle.
- Wrap a ribbon around the outside of the box. Thread the ribbon through the hole punch on the sentiment and tie the ribbon into a bow. Trim off any excess ribbon.
- Add a few rhinestones to the outside of the box as desired with liquid adhesive.