Tiny Book ‘Dream Big’
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
What an adorable journal using our latest chapter 2 die collection.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards Die – Tiny Book
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: Glue, Purple Ribbon, Watercolors, Printed Sentiment ‘Dream Big’
- Die-cut one of the notebooks and key from the Tiny Book die out of white mountboard.
- Die-cut the two corners of the notebook from the Tiny Book die of purple cardstock.
- Create a watercolor wash on a craft mat and then simply dip the die-cut mountboard on top of the wash to create a marbled effect.
- Adhere the corners onto the notebook using glue and adhere the sentiment onto the notebook using foam tape.
- Thread the key onto the ribbon and tie around the notebook.