Floral Wedding Wreath
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own realistic florals for your special day.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK – Wedding Wreath
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
Other Supplies: Gold Ribbon, Embroidery Hoop
- Die-cut all the flowers and foliage using the Wedding Wreath die set out of a variety of different colored cardstock.
- Lightly ink the edges of the flowers using distress ink.
- Use the paper sculpting kit to curl the edges of the flowers and foliage to make them look more realistic.
- Hot glue all the flowers and foliage onto the hoop.
- Tie gold ribbon on to the top of the hoop.