Floral Wedding Wreath
Create your own realistic florals for your special day.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Gold Ribbon, Embroidery Hoop
- Die-cut all the flowers and foliage using the Wedding Wreath die set out of a variety of different color cardstocks.
- Lightly ink the edges of the flowers using Distress Ink.
- Use the paper sculpting kit to curl the edges of the flowers and foliage to make them look more realistic.
- Hot glue all the flowers and foliage onto the hoop.
- Tie a gold ribbon on to the top of the hoop.