Felt Fruit Keyring
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your very own collection of felt fruit key rings. They are also great to be used with our Shrink Plastic as an accessory.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Fruit Shapes
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Pastels)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 10 Sheets
Other Supplies: Embroidery Needle, Embroidery Thread (Yellow, White), Keyring Attachment, Stuffing
- Die-cut out of yellow felt two large circles and six triangle segments and out white felt one small circle from the Fruit Shapes die set.
- Using yellow embroidery thread, stitch each yellow triangular segment in an even circular pattern on to the white felt circle with a simple running stitch.
- Using white embroidery thread, stitch the white circle of felt from Step 2 on to one of the yellow circles using a simple running stitch.
- Stitch the decorated circle to the second yellow felt circle with yellow thread and a simple running stitch. Be sure to only stitch ¾ of the way around the circle, so that enough room is left to add stuffing.
- Through the opening you have left add stuffing to pad out the circle.
- Finish stitching the circles closed with yellow embroidery thread.
- Attach the keyring chain onto the edge of your completed lemon circle using yellow embroidery thread until the ring feels secure.