Other Supplies: Cardstock (Gold Metallic, White), Pearl Gems, Liquid Adhesive, Paintbrush, Paper Trimmer, Photographs, Watercolor paints
- With your paintbrush and watercolor paints create a watercolor wash background on a square piece of white cardstock
- Take your chosen photographs, trim to the desired size and back on cream and teal colored card to create a thin border on each photograph.
- Die-cut out of cream, teal and gold colored cardstock all your chosen elements from Detailed Tropics die set.
- Adhere your 4 backed photographs onto your watercolor background using foam tape.
- Add in the die-cut elements around the outer edges of your photographs, layering them underneath and on top of the photographs to create dimension, making sure to glue them as you go.
- Layer up and adhere together the middle circular element adding your chosen phrase and add to the center of your scrapbook page using foam tape.
- Using black ink, an acrylic block and your chosen stamps from the detailed tropics die set, stamp the elements on to cream card and either die-cut or trim to size. Then back on teal card if stamping a sentiment and lastly glue or adhere the stamped elements to your scrapbook page with foam tape.
- For a final finishing touch add some pearl gems to the center of any flower elements you added to your scrapbook page.