Kaleidoscope Thank You Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Say thank you with this Chapter 2 cardmaking project.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Kaleidoscope Layers
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK – Occasion Phrases
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: Distress Inks, Sewing Machine, Adhesive Gems, White Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut four mandalas using the Kaleidoscope Layers die set out of white cardstock. Die-cut the phrase ‘thanks’ using the Occasion Phrases die set in dark gray cardstock.
- Ink a square piece of white cardstock using a teal colored distress ink.
- Adhere the four mandalas in a pattern onto this piece of inked cardstock. Trim the edges of the mandalas so that they perfectly fit onto the square.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock and stencil film into a banner shape.
- Stitch all the way around the card using white thread.
- Layer the banners onto the right side of the card and adhere with foam tape and glue.
- Adhere the phrases ‘thanks’ onto the banners using glue. Finally use foam tape to adhere the card onto a folded piece of card.