New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Give your makes a burst of color with this Chapter 2 die.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Bold Blossoms
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: White and Gold Cardstock, Gold Sequins, Printed Sentiment, Black Pen, Gold Gilding Wax, Glue
- Die-cut a selection of flowers using the Bold Blossoms die set out of pink and gold cardstock.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock into a hexagon shape and use the gold wax to define the edges, using your fingertips or a small piece of tissue.
- Use the black pen to add a stitch line around the edge of the hexagon.
- Adhere the hexagon onto a folded piece of white cardstock using glue.
- Adhere the flowers onto the card, decorating with gold sequins in the center of the flowers using glue.
- Adhere your printed sentiment onto the card using foam tape.
- Decorate a final few sequins onto the card.