Floral Wedding Invite
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Perfect wedding invite inspiration for all year long.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK – Floral Wrap
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: Printed Invite, Glue
- Fold a piece of green card at two ends to create the base of your invite.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the two wrap edges of the invite using the Floral Wrap die set out of the folded green cardstock.
- Die-cut a small bow and a larger bow using the Floral Wrap die set out of gray and green cardstock. You will also need to cut a strip of gray card to wrap around the invite.
- Adhere the printed invite inside the die cut green invite using glue.
- Adhere the bows onto the strip of gray card and wrap this around the invite, securing with glue.