Feathered Friends Card
Spread your creative wings with this Feathered Friends Card.
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Ink Pads (Browns, Yellows), Label Maker, Paper Trimmer, Stamp (Assorted Designs), Stamp Sentiments, Stapler
- Cut a desired sized card base panel out of ivory cardstock. Fold the panel in half to create a horizontal standing card.
- With the Blending Tool, faintly blend chosen inks into the center area of the card front as desired.
- With the same inks, stamp chosen designs on top of the inked area on the card front. (*Note: A compass and water rings style stamp were used on the sample.)
- Die-cut out of various patterned papers and desired cardstock colors all of the elements from the Feathered Friends die set.
- With liquid adhesive, layer and adhere all of the die-cut elements together to create two birds.
- Cut a desired rectangle shape panel from a piece of patterned paper. Adhere the panel to the front of the card, where desired on the card front, with double-sided adhesive. For additional texture, randomly staple parts of the panel to the card base.