Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
An elephant never forgets! Create this cute card with our chapter 2 die.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK – Clarence, Colorize
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Stamp Sentiments
- Cut a piece of gray cardstock as desired to create a folded card base.
- Select desired cardstock colors for each layer of the dies in the Clarence die set. Adhere adhesive sheets to the back of each of these choosen colors. (*Note: On the back of each die a suggested color is listed.)
- Following the color instructions on the back of each die, die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all of the elements from the Clarence die set.
- Assemble and adhere the die cut elements together by following the etched instructional colors and numbers on the back of each die.
- Die-cut out of orange and pink cardstock two various-sized circles from the Circles Framelits die set. Layer and adhere the two circles on top of one another with double-sided adhesive, as shown in the project image, and cut a straight line at the bottom of the circles.
- Center and adhere the circles to the center of the folded card base.
- Adhere Clarence to the center of the circles, with the bottom of the elephant’s feet lining up with the straight edge of the cut circles.
- Stamp a chosen sentiment to the bottom of the card, direcly below Clarence’s feet.