Modern Foliage Table Number
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
You getting set for your big day, these DIY table numbers are great!
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Modern Foliage
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Embossing Pen, Access to a printer or Fineliner pen.
- Print a thin sketched style circle on a piece of white A4 card. This can also be achieved using a circular object to draw around with a fine liner. Leave a space at the bottom of the circle for the number two, as shown below.
- Measure your piece of A4 card against your frame and cut to fit.
- Use an embossing pen to write ‘Table’ and the table number in calligraphy style writing as shown below. (if you are not confident in producing this style of writing, print the writing along with the circle in step 1 and trace over with the embossing pen)
- Cover evenly with Sizzix silver embossing powder, pour the excess onto a scrap piece of card, then heat with the Sizzix Heat Tool to set.
- Using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Modern Foliage Bigz Die in two shades of green.
- Attach your die-cut pieces as shown below using Sizzix Foam Tape.