Stackable Geometrics Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
You can never have enough card inspiration when it comes to birthday card making.
Themes: Birthday & Party
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Stackable Geometrics
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Rhinestones, Scissors
- Cut a 5 3/4" x 8 1/2" panel of white cardstock. Fold in half to form card base. Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of dark aqua and yellow cardstock. Center and adhere the dark aqua panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut a repetitive pattern across 2/3 of the yellow panel with a chosen geometric design from the Stackable Geometrics die set. Place an orange ribbon along the edge of the die cut design and tie the edges into a bow. Trim the excess of the ends of the bow as desired. Then adhere the yellow panel directly above the dark aqua panel with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock three small geometric shapes and three small decorative geometric shapes from the Stackable Geometrics die set. Die-cut out of orange cardstock three additional small decorative geometric shapes from the same die set.
- Stack the white and orange decorative geometric shape on top of a white geometric shape and adhere the pieces together with liquid adhesive. Adhere a small rhinestone to the center of the pile with liquid adhesive. Repeat the same steps for the remaining small pieces until you have three unique stacks. Adhere the stacks as desired along the bottom of the card design with liquid adhesive.