Easter Egg Cake Box
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Isn't this the perfect little Easter Egg Cake Box?
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 11PK – Cake Box
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Glue, White Cardstock, Patterned Cardstock, Blue and Pink string, Double Sided Tape, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut all the elements of the cake box die set from a variety of colored, patterned and white cardstock.
- Assemble the box using the image below as a guide to how it should look. To secure the box in place, use double sided tape or glue.
- Glue the printed sentiment onto the tag.
- Wrap the egg die cuts with colorful string.
- Adhere the eggs to the top left of the tag.
- Thread the tag onto the blue string.
- Wrap the blue string around the cake box. Make sure the tag stays on the top of the box.
- Keep the string taught and secure at the bottom using hot glue.