Floral Scrapbook Page
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Keep memories alive with this scrapbook project.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK – Floral Edges #2
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Pink Ink Pad, Paint Brush, Silver Gems, Photograph, Printed Sentiment, White Scrapbook
- Die-cut the two of the Floral Edges die set and a selection of flowers out of green and pink cardstock.
- Use the paintbrush and pink distress ink to flick splatters onto the white scrapbook page.
- Adhere the floral edges and flowers onto the page using glue.
- Layer the photograph onto the page and secure with glue.
- Decorate with the gems in the center of the flowers.