Layered Butterfly Embroidery Hoop
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Layered Butterfly
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoop, Cream, Gray and Pink Fabric, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Orange, White and Pink Embroidery Thread, Needle, Iron and Ironing Board
- Iron the adhesive Iron-on sheet to the back of the gray and pink fabric.
- Die-cut the butterfly from the Layered Butterfly die set out of these fabrics.
- Iron the butterfly shapes over each other in the middle of the cream fabric.
- Mount the butterfly design into the embroidery hoop.
- With the needle and embroidery thread stitch in colorful elements to the butterfly wings and the middle of the butterfly.