Elle Lowercase Scrapbook Page
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Alphabet sets in your collection is always a must and making with them within scrapbooking makes is the one!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 45PK - Elle Lowercase
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK – Origami Rabbit
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Stackable Geometrics
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Glue, Pink Ink Pad, Water, Brush, White Card, Adhesive Gems, Photograph
- Die-cut a piece of stencil film several times with the Stackable Geometrics die.
- Die-cut your chosen sentiment from the Elle Lowercase set out of gray card.
- Die-cut several flowers from the Origami Rabbit set out of white and gray cardstock.
- Layer the stackable geometric stencil film to the middle right of the scrapbook page.
- Apply the pink distress ink over the stencil film. Take the stencil film away to reveal the pattern underneath.
- Mix the same distress ink with some water and using the brush, splatter this over the scrapbook page concentrating on the bottom left hand corner.
- With the sculpting kit, add dimension to the flowers die-cuts.
- Assemble your chosen photo, flowers and lettering onto the scrapbook page using glue.
- Finally decorate with adhesive gems.