Teardrop Terrarium Decoration
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Newly added to our Home Decor inspirations and what a hot on trend new die to add to your collections!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK – Teardrop Terrarium
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Glue, Ruler, White string, Pearl Adhesive Gems
- Die-cut all elements of the Teardrop Terrarium out of a variety of colored cardstock.
- Create the terrarium shape, folding the creases. You may need to use a ruler to fold the creases up against, this will help give a crisp straight line.
- Glue the terrarium in place.
- With the ball stylus tool, sculpt the flowers. Layer them up then glue together.
- Arrange the flowers around the bottom of the terrarium adding the foliage in between the flowers. Glue into place.
- Decorate the middle of the flowers with pearl adhesive gems.
- Attach white string to the top of the terrarium.