Natural Leaves Home Décor Hoop
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Needing inspiration for party decorations or home decor this project is perfect!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Natural Leaves
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Glue, Large Eyed Needle, White Cardstock, Wooden Beads, Neutral String, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut the Natural Leaves from a variety of green cardstock.
- Arrange on top of the embroidery hoop near the bottom edge.
- Once happy with placement glue in place.
- Die-cut the ovals out of white and gray cardstock.
- Layer the white oval on top of the gray, and glue into place.
- Mount the sentiment onto the white oval.
- Glue the sentiment to the bottom of the hoop.
- Attach the string at the top of the hoop.
- Thread the wooden beads so they sit near the hoop on the string.
- Knot a loop near the top of the string so the beads don’t fall off.