Floral Layers Card
Create layers and making your makes look more and more realistic is the way forward!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Light Pink Watercolor Paint, Printed Sentiment, Wet glue, Paintbrush, Pearl Adhesive Gems
- Die-cut from the Floral Layers die set all the elements and piece together the flowers and leaves.
- Trim a white square of cardstock and apply the light pink watercolor ink with a paintbrush and allow to dry.
- Layer onto pink cardstock and then onto the front of a white card.
- Mount the flowers and leaves on top of the watercolor wash using some foam tape.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment and glue to the bottom right of the card.