Easter Celebrations Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 23PK – Easter Celebration
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fine-Tip Black Pen, Liquid Adhesive, Paintbrush, Paper Trimmer, Watercolor Palette
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel of dark aqua cardstock, a 4"x 5 1/4" panel of light blue cardstock and a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of cream cardstock. Fold the dark aqua cardstock in half to create the card base. Center and adhere the light blue panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.
- Watercolor a light blue wash to the center of the cream panel and set aside to dry.
- Cut 6" x 6" cardstock panel of the following colors: brown, dark aqua, dark brown, light blue, light green, orange, pink, purple, white, yellow. Adhere an adhesive sheet to the back of each cut panel.
- Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed cardstock panels one banner, two bunnies, two shirts and a variety of flowers, foliage, carrots and eggs in a desired color pattern.
- Along the bottom two-thirds of the cream panel layer and adhere all of the die-cut elements as desired to create a spring-oriented Easter scene.
- Write the sentiment “Happy Easter” on the banner die cut with a fine-tip black pen.