A 3-D floral card sentiment is a must if you want to try something new with your making.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Glue, Ink Pads (Orange, Yellow), Paper Trimmer, Printed Sentiment, Rhinestones (Silver, Adhesive-Backed)
- Apply yellow and orange ink as desired to a piece of white cardstock.
- Die-cut out of the inked cardstock a flower from the Grace Bigz die.
- Starting at the outside of the flower, place the end on the die-cut in a pair of tweezers and roll the flower to create a 3-D flower. Adhere the end piece to the bottom of the flower with hot glue.
- Die-cut out of light orange cardstock a large heart and out of cream cardstock a small heart from the Heartfelt Bigz die.
- Cut a card front panel, sized as desired, from white cardstock. Arrange the die-cut elements as desired to the center of the white panel and adhere each element with glue.
- Adhere a printed sentiment underneath the die-cut elements with glue.
- Adhere silver rhinestones as desired around the die-cut elements. Cut a card base, sized as desired, out of white cardstock. Fold in half to create card. Center and adhere the decorated panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.