New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Grace
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Glue, Ink Pads (Orange, Yellow), Paper Trimmer, Printed Sentiment, Rhinestones (Silver, Adhesive-Backed)
- Apply yellow and orange ink as desired to a piece of white cardstock.
- Die-cut out of the inked cardstock a flower from the Grace Bigz die.
- Starting at the outside of the flower, place the end on the die-cut in a pair of tweezers and roll the flower to create a 3D flower. Adhere the end piece to the bottom of the flower with hot glue.
- Die-cut out of light orange cardstock a large heart and out of cream cardstock a small heart from the Heartfelt Bigz die.
- Cut a card front panel, sized as desired, from white cardstock. Arrange the die cut elements as desired to the centre of the white panel and adhere each element with glue.
- Adhere a printed sentiment underneath the die cut elements with glue.
- Adhere silver rhinestones as desired around the die cut elements. Cut a card base, sized as desired, out of white cardstock. Fold in half to create card. Centre and adhere the decorated panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.