Other Supplies: PVA Glue, Spray water bottle, Craft mat, Kraft card, Guillotine, 3 Colors of Ink
- Choose three colors of Ink and apply them to your craft mat. I applied them by rubbing the ink pad straight onto the mat.
- Spray your inked craft mat using the Distress Ink bottle. Do this lightly in places and more heavily in others to create a varied texture.
- Use a sheet of white card to dab and pick up the different colors of ink. Dry the paper with the Sizzix Heat Tool.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut lots of the size of hexagons you would like to use from the Stacked Hexagons die set. Cut them from the card you applied ink to in step 3.
- Arrange the hexagons in a pattern and stick on gray card as shown in the image below. Apply this with smaller rectangles from brown kraft card without leaving gaps.
- Using a guillotine, cut your arranged hexagons into rectangles as shown below.
- Cut a small rectangle from cream card, apply ink to the corners to give an aged look.
- Using black ink, stamp your choices of images on the front of the small rectangle card. Stick this element down using Sizzix foam tape for added dimension.