Other Supplies: Mountboard, Acrylic paint, Black gesso, Background stamps, Distress Ink
- Die-cut the skull from the mountboard. Paint with cream acrylic paint and allow to dry. Stamp onto the skull and distress the edges with brown Distress Ink.
- To create the background, paint black gesso onto mixed media cardstock and allow to dry. Then using a brayer apply the green.
- Create the orange background using a background stamp.
- Add some white splatters and allow to dry.
- Place into the frame and add the skull using hot glue.