Lace Heart Gift Bag
This bag is all heart from the start! Use the Thinlits Lace Heart Die Set to make a lovely gift-making statement that anyone can appreciate.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Gift Bag, Tissue Paper, Adhesive Sheets, Liquid Adhesive, Ribbon, Tweezers
- Attach an adhesive sheet to the back of each of the following cardstock colors: aqua, light green, light pink, purple and yellow.
- Die-cut the Lace Heart out of adhesive-backed light pink cardstock. For ease of use, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate when cutting intricate dies. Die-cut the birds out of aqua cardstock, the smallest flowers out of light green cardstock, the two center flower shapes out of yellow cardstock, the three outer flowers out of purple cardstock and the two hanging floral buds out of aqua cardstock. Die-cut the large solid heart out of coral cardstock. Use the Die Brush to help remove the intricate pieces from the dies.
- Die-cut a 4 1/4" scallop circle from the Circles, Scallop set out of light blue cardstock.
- Using a pair of tweezers, remove the adhesive backing from the small die-cut pieces and layer over their corresponding parts on the light pink Lace Heart. Remove the adhesive backing from the Lace Heart and adhere it to the coral heart die-cut. Adhere the heart to the center of the light blue scallop circle with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a piece of foam adhesive and attach it to the back of the light blue scallop circle. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the circle to the front of a gift bag.
- Add tissue paper to the bag and tie the handles together with a ribbon bow at the top.