Spring Flower Box Card
How does your garden grow? With creativity from Sizzix, of course! Inspiration is always in full bloom with the Thinlits Flower Basket Card in a Box Die Set.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Patterned Papers, Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Glue Gun, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Rhinestones
- Die-cut a variety of layered flowers from the Card in a Box, Flower Basket set out of patterned paper and cardstock as desired. Die-cut a desired quantity of the tall leaf sprigs from the same die set out of aqua and green cardstock.
- Add dimension to the flowers and leaves using the stylus tools and molding pad from the Paper Sculpting Kit to create lifelike petal manipulations. Once the petals and leaves are sculpted, layer and adhere the flowers together with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of white cardstock. Arrange the leaf sprigs at varying heights along the bottom edge of the cardstock, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 1/2" x 5" strip of brown cardstock. Adhere the strip to the bottom of the white cardstock with double-sided adhesive, covering the ends of the leaf sprigs.
- Adhere the layered flowers to the leaf sprigs with hot glue as desired, to make them appear as flower stems.
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" piece of white cardstock, and fold in half to create a card base. Cut a 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" piece of coral cardstock and a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of patterned paper. Layer and adhere the patterned paper and the coral cardstock to the card front with double-sided tape. Center and adhere the white cardstock with the flowers to the coral cardstock with double-sided tape.
- Using tweezers from the Paper Sculpting Kit, adhere rhinestones to the centers of the flowers with liquid adhesive.