Create your own cover for your journal with our brand new chapter 4 die!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Marbled Paper, Mountboard, Gold Elastic or Twine, Spray Adhesive
- Use the spray adhesive to adhere the marbled paper onto a long rectangular piece of mountboard.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the outside of the journal using the Pocket Notebook die (663638) out of the marbled mountboard.
- Cut your pages to your chosen size and fold in half using the Paper Sculpting Kit (662225).
- Thread twine or elasticated thread through the holes in the spine of the notebook and then use the thread to secure your folded pages into place.
- Cut a piece of elasticated thread and secure the notebook closed with the decorative tab on front.